27 нояб. 2015 г.

Dope

& Dom: If I let this slide, we got what you call a slippery slope. Do you know what a slippery slope is?
    Crip 1: Do it got anything to do with skiing?
    Dom: Nigga, sit your ass down, man. I know using your brain is a challenge and shit.
    Crip 2: You use skis on a slope... You might fuck around, give yourself a concussion...
    Malcolm: It’s a small event that leads to a chain reaction of events... with unintended consequences... that were unforeseen at the time of the inciting event.

& Dom: He’s probably got one of those photogenic brains.
    Malcolm: You mean photographic memory?
    Dom: What I just say?
    Malcolm: I mean, yeah, you just said it, reiterating.

& Dom: Yo, man, straight up, I really used to think Obama was a bitch, man. Drones though, nigga? That’s some gangsta shit. I need one of those motherfuckers.

& Malcolm: There’s these sites where you can... you can sell everything... from fake credit cards to illegal guns and drugs. And they use Bitcoins so they can’t be traced. We don’t have to stand on any corner.
    Jib: Dark Web. Could work.
    Diggy: Way better than Coachella. Guys, the FBI can track us. The police...
    Malcolm: No, they can’t.
    Jib: Not if you use a Tor browser.
    Diggy: What the fuck is that?
    Jib: Onion routing.
    Malcolm: Layered encryptions.
    Jib: It’s like a game of Whac-A-Mole with thousands of computers...
    Diggy: What the fuck is a Whac-A-Mole?


& Fidel: One of these alligator bags was made here. One is from the store. Which one is which? ... They both look the same. The reality is... I sell 90% of my stuff to white hos. Most are rich enough to afford retail. Why do you think that is?
    Malcolm: I don’t know.
    Fidel: They know. They know the only difference... between these two bags... is the person rocking them. So, when they rock ’em, people are gonna assume it’s real. And the flip of that is... it doesn’t matter if you had the receipt from Barney’s sewn into the bag. People gonna assume it’s fake. Only you know the truth... So, what are you, man? Are you a real? Are you a fake? That’s what I need to find out.
    Malcolm: I’m just Malcolm.
    Fidel: «Just Malcolm»? Who the fuck is Malcolm?

& Malcolm: As I’ve just learned, it doesn’t matter if this bag is real or fake. Because of where I come from, everybody’s going to assume it’s fake. So, since you and I come from the same place, what is the DEA going to assume about you?

& Malcolm: So, am I student «A» or student «B»? Am I a geek or a menace? For most of my life, I’ve been caught in between who I really am... and how I’m perceived, in between categories and definition. I don’t fit in. And I used to think that that was a curse, but... now I’m slowly starting to see... maybe it’s a blessing. See, when you don’t fit in, you’re forced to see the world from many different angles and points of view. You gain knowledge, life lessons from disparate people and places. And those lessons, for better or worse, have shaped me. So, who am I?

& Malcolm: Allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Malcolm Adekanbi. I’m a straight-A student with nearly perfect SAT scores. I taught myself how to play guitar and read music. I have stellar recommendations and diverse extracurricular activities. I am a Google Science Fair participant, and in three weeks, I helped make over $100,000 for an on-line business. So, why do I want to attend Harvard? If I was white, would you even have to ask me that question?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий