16 нояб. 2015 г.

Better Call Saul

Homeland 5×5


& Allison: Somebody betrayed us.

& Carrie: It’s me. Carrie Mathison.
    Astrid: ... Nice wig. Very retro...
    Carrie: Do you mind if we talk in the car?
    Astrid: A little paranoid, are we?

& Carrie: That does not look good.
    Quinn: I’m first-stage septic. Fuck me.
    Carrie: Tell me what to do.
    Quinn: How do you feel about armed robbery?

& Allison: It’s shocking.
    Saul: I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world...

& Saul: I don’t buy it.
    Allison: Why not?
    Saul: The simple answer is usually the correct one. Nothing simple about Israel sabotaging one of our operations.

& Ivan: Don’t be scared of him.
    Allison: Who— Dar Adal?
    Ivan: He’s a pussycat. We’ve put out the milk. He will lap it up, believe me.
    Allison: It’s gonna take a lot more than that to turn him against Saul.
    Ivan: Wait and see. Saul’s weakness is Israel. Dar Adal knows it.


& Etai: You know, a man with a paranoid cast of mind might think that you think we had something to do with bringing down that plane.
    Saul: Maybe your source was shopping his wares to someone else.
    Etai: Maybe you should grow a pair of tits and go fuck yourself.

& Etai: We didn’t do it, Saul. We didn’t murder the general you never met to discuss the coup that you weren’t planning.

& Dar Adal: I take it we didn’t have ears on it?
    Allison: No way to get a parabolic mic close enough. Plus the water feature in the garden.

& Quinn: Un-fucking-believable.

& Carrie: You’re a runner now, huh?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий