14 нояб. 2015 г.

The Legend of Dmitry Petrovich

Legends 2×1


& Martin: I am Dmitry Petrovich. And you all work for me now.

& Khava: Your earrings, very pretty.
    Kate: Thank you.
    Khava: But they’re haram. Forbidden.

& Khava: You’ll learn... Rule number one, you can be very flash if you’re discreet about it.

& Tony: Martin, have you ever considered that you might not like what you find?

& Gabi: No coffee, no cigarettes. What kind of cop are you? Next thing you’ll tell me you don’t drink.


& Liam: Her devotion to God? What, she thinks she’s a bloody Muslim?.. Where on earth did she get an idea like that?
    Ilyana: She’s a teenager. She’s just trying to get some reaction from us.
    Liam: She couldn’t try some normal form of rebellion like drugs or sex?

& Gabi: He’s the patron saint against calumnies, Curtis. Very bad luck to lie in front of him.

& Teacher: I don’t think you know how special you are... yet. That is why I drive you so hard. Because if you do as I say... there’s no telling who you might become.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Pretty good.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий