4 нояб. 2015 г.

The Perspiration Implementation

The Big Bang Theory 9×5


& Sheldon: According to a recent study, simply thinking about exercise, even while sitting still, can have physical benefits. For all you know, I could be exercising right now.
    Raj: Are you?
    Sheldon: Eh, I’ll do it tomorrow.

& Raj: I feel cool. Like Puss in Boots.

& Sheldon: I’m not sure I have a dominant leg. They’re both pretty submissive...
    Leonard: When you’re in a public restroom, which foot do you flush the toilet with?

& Sheldon: Excuse me, Barry? When can I stab one of my friends?
    Kripke: In fencing, we don’t call it a stab. We call it a touch.
    Sheldon: Uh, yes, I’m aware. But if I say I want to touch one of my friends, I’ll get called into Human Resources.

& Amy: Have you thought about advertising directly to females?
    Stuart: Hmm, okay. Well... All right. What if I put up a sign in the window that said, «Women, come in. Don’t be afraid.»

& Stuart: Eh, the Internet’s so negative. I try to avoid it.

& Sheldon: En garde, Leonard. Prepare yourself for a rigorous touching.


& Kripke: You’ve had one lesson. I’ll destroy you.
    Sheldon: That is why the duel will take place at high noon, three years from today. If you’re worth your salt as an instructor, I should be ready by then. Yeah, and be warned. I’m going to touch you all over.

& Penny: Okay. Don’t be offended, but... what went wrong with you?

& Amy: I don’t have much expertise turning men down. It wasn’t so much fun.
    Bernadette: Oh, you get used to it. Some guys you have to turn down over and over.
    Penny: And sometimes we marry them anyway.

& Bernadette: Are you attracted to him?
    Amy: I don’t know.
    Penny: All right, well, what happens if you imagine him naked?

& Sheldon: I smell funny. I taste salty.
    Leonard: You’re just sweaty from exercise.
    Sheldon: And kind of delicious.

& Sheldon: I wonder how many licks it would take to get to the center of me.

& Amy: Anyway, um, it’s nice to see you. You look good.
    Sheldon: Mmm, thanks. And I taste good too.

& Bernadette: Howie? Why does your Fitbit say you ran 174 miles yesterday?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий