8 нояб. 2015 г.

Boulevard

& Nolan: They’re all so young...
    Winston: Savages. You give them a book, they’re gonna look for the on/off switch. You know, back in our day, we used to walk a mile across campus with 12 pounds of books on our backs...

& Nolan: It was kinda neat just being somewhere else.

& Nolan: It was fun, you know, just being somewhere else.

& Nolan: Sometimes it’s nice to be somewhere else.

& Nolan: ....It was my secret. And suddenly I’m 60 years old. It’s like I’m still there, like nothing happened. Like I’m still waiting for something I felt was promised to me that day, something that never came, and I’m angry about it. And I’m still sitting on that beach, and I’m still 12 years old, and nothing’s changed, and I’m still sorry about it.


& Winston: Can we... can we go for a walk or something? There’s too many people doing math around here.

& Nolan: That can’t be nothing, Leo. Look at me. Please just look at me. It can’t be nothing.
    Leo: It can be. All right? It can be. ’Cause it’s nothing. ’Cause it means nothing.

& Winston: You know what I tell my students? Every day, blank page... just fill it up, and you get somewhere. Or something... like that.

& Winston: Hey, maybe... maybe it’s never too late to finally start living the life you really want. Maybe that’s the deal. Or maybe that’s a bunch of bullshit. I don’t know. You email me about it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ RIP Robin Williams. :-((

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий