1 нояб. 2015 г.

Game Over

Heroes Reborn × 6


& Noah: Let’s go get Hiro Nakamura.
Ω Finally. Someone meaning.

& Tommy: Seriously, if I could trade my power for a big zit on my forehead, I would do it in a heartbeat.
    Emily: Okay, trust me, no matter what you’re going through, there is nothing worse than having zits and braces in middle school.

& Carlos: There’s always a way.
    Dearing: If you’re crazy enough, there is one way. But you ain’t gonna like it...

& Miko: My father gave me the mission to find the Master of Time and Space.
    Noah: The Master of Time and Space is a friend of mine, Hiro Nakamura...

& Quentin: She’s definitely not a LARPer.


& Richard: To trap Hiro and manipulate his ability, we had to imprison him somewhere without time or space.

& Quentin: Whoa, whoa. No, no, no, no, no. No one’s slicing and dicing my little sister, okay?

& Phoebe: There has to be a reason, Quentin.
    Noah: Or not.

& Noah: Good to see you, old friend.
Ω Yeeeey!

& Hiro: I will take you back, Noah, to June 13th, but promise me we will not step on any butterflies.

& Malina: I have to find him.
    Luke: Why?
    Malina: Because together, we’re gonna save the world.

& Hiro: It’s good to be back. So you have a plan?
    Noah: You know I do.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий