21 нояб. 2015 г.

Organ Grinder

Grimm 1×10


& Nick: I was hoping you could give me some advice. I mean, haven’t you ever had to explain who you are to anyone?
    Monroe: You mean, like, a normal person? No. There’s no good outcome to that. Either they believe you and think they’re crazy, or, far more likely, they don’t believe you and they think you’re crazy. Either way, it puts a strain on a relationship.

& Monroe: The vast majority of humans just can’t process that kind of information. They can believe in all kinds of stuff, you know? Gods, for example. Angels and demons and dinosaurs and the big bang theory and e=mc2, man, but that’s only because it’s not right in front of them. They’re not looking directly into the boiling core of the raw universe. So, you know, confronted with that kind of reality, a lot of brains just turn to mush.

& Nick: So what am I supposed to do?
    Monroe: Like I’m one to give advice? Come on. Even a normal relationship baffles me.


& Nick: Looks pretty pale, even for death.
    Hank: Yeah, could be the cold water.
    Nick: Yeah, or this.
    Sgt. Wu: Well, anybody believe in vampires?

& Monroe: What’s my favorite color?
    Nick: What?
    Monroe: You know, you never ask me about anything else. Like sports or music or who the hottest bond babe was. You know, like normal conversation? I’m just saying, it would be nice to switch it up once in a while, you know?
    Nick: Well, what’s your favorite color?
    Monroe: You don’t mean that.

& Hank: This town is definitely getting weirder.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий