20 нояб. 2015 г.

Turbo Kid

& Frederic: You can’t just walk into a man’s personal bubble.
    The Kid: His what?
    Frederic: A man’s personal space, the arm-length radius, yeah? My mother-fucking-comfort-zone, and it’s family only.

& Scout: Do you really think we stand a chance?
    Frederic: Chance? Is that how you think I became a champion? A man with a good plan has already won half the battle.
    Scout: So what is the plan?
    Frederic: Right now, the plan is to take a piss.

& The Kid: Prepare to taste a turbo charge of justice in the face!

& The Kid: I thought all robots were supposed to be evil.
    Apple: Depends on the model.
    The Kid: Well, can you shoot laser beams out of your mouth?
    Apple: No, silly, I’m just a friendship...

& The Kid: Wait, how can you eat if you’re a robot?
    Apple: Oh, I can eat, I can drink, I can sleep, I can breathe. The illusion works better if I behave 100% like a human. I mean, cos you know, no one wants to remind a human that his best friend is a robot.


& Apple: Are you ready to become a master in the art of kicking ass?
    The Kid: Yes.
    Apple: Strike first, strike hard, show no mercy! That’s it!
    The Kid: That’s it?
    Apple: Eyes! Throat! Genitals!

& Zeus: Death by drowning, it’s a luxury few men can afford [now].

& The Kid: I don’t know if I can do this.
    Frederic: A man never knows how strong he is until being strong is the only choice he has.
    The Kid: Really?
    Frederic: I don’t know, kid, but it sounds good.

& Zeus: Such a rude individual.

& Zeus: Now, what was so difficult about that?

& Aplle: Sir, you are very mean.
    Zeus: I don’t expect a basic friendship unit to have a CPU fast enough to understand what I just said.

& Aplle: You did good, Turbo Kid. And when you watch the sky at night, I’ll be there.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий