22 нояб. 2015 г.

Ten Thousand Saints

& Les: Where did you get this ditch weed?
    Jude: I stole it.
    Les: Yeah, well stealing’s not cool, Jude. It’s not cool at all. All right? From now on, you’re only smoking your dad’s shit.

& Les: I’m rescuing you. Taking you to the Big Apple.
    Jude: And why would I go with you?
    Les: I’m offering you Manhattan, champ. Don’t play hard to get.

& Les: I guess we should probably talk about curfew, right?
    Jude: What curfew?
    Les: Exactly. As long as you demonstrate that you are somewhat in control of your faculties, all right? As long as you return at night from wherever it is you go, I am willing to forgo any curfew.
    Jude: Is Mom cool with all this?
    Les: If you stay out of trouble, your mother doesn’t need to know everything.


& Les: I’m the best tour guide in the world, man. I’ll tell you everything there is to know about this lovely little hamlet known as Alphabet City. Okay, the A in Avenue A stands for, «Asking.» As in, «You’re asking for it.» The B stands for «Buddy, watch your back.» The C stands for «Crazy.» As in, «Are you fucking crazy?» And D is for «Dude, you are dead.»
    Jude: What, you serious?
    Les: I’m absolutely serious, but the road to hell is paved with some fun along the way.

& Johnny: «For the soul, there’s neither birth nor death at any given time.»
    Eliza: What is that, the Old Testament?
    Johnny: The Bhagavad Gita.

& Johnny: This is about love. Plus, there’s nothing not to like about me.

& Les: You know women, they make their decisions and men, we just do our best not to be men. The whole system needs a looking over.

& Jude: In 10 years, he’s going to be a completely different person.
    Les: And so are you, champ.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий