19 нояб. 2015 г.

Ten Knots

The Knick 2×1


& Cleary: She’ll do 14 miles an hour and never need a drink of water or a bucket of oats. Just plug her in and she’ll do the miles.

& Barrow: And what if it runs out of electricity?
    Cleary: There’s places all over that’ll swap the battery off the bottom in a jiff. Bolt on a full one and I’m on my way. No more hooves to the head. No more tacking up. No more horse shit.
    Barrow: I doubt that.

& Barrow: I’ll give you $45 a month to cover the automobile, 10 of which comes back to me and you pay for all repairs to keep it running.
    Cleary: Mr. Barrow, you just got yourself the finest ambulance in all of New York City.

& Lucy: I always like to get my presents early. Makes your special day feel longer ’cause it starts the day before.

& Henry: The other board members have neither the progressive mind nor the courage to... make the sort of change that you and I want. The world may not be moving fast enough for us but it’s likely moving much too quickly for them.


& Showalter: I’ve just built some apartments at the bottom of Central Park. I’d like you both to have one. With 11 bedrooms, you can bear as many children as you want.

& Cleary: My name hasn’t come up at all, has it? No.
    Harriet: You thinking of turning yourself in?

& Dr. Gallinger: A gunner’s knot... is difficult to tie but impossible to undo.

& Dr. Gallinger: You only have two options... Get well... or jump off.

& Cornelia: What is that thing?
    Henry: A moving picture camera. Purchased it from Mr. Edison’s company.

& Dr. Thackery: That’s the goal anyway. If I treat my desire for drugs not as a craving, but as a sickness, that means there must be a cure. And if there is, I’m gonna find it.

& Dr. Thackery: Number 10. Let’s go home.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий