21 нояб. 2015 г.

Room Service

American Horror Story: Hotel

5×5

& Iris: It’s ironic. Isn’t it? I’m damned to eternity in this body. With this life. This... dark, meaningless little soul. Right when it’s never been worse.

& Liz Taylor: You never know when you’re gonna get lucky, honey... You might try a little violet eye shadow. It works for me every time.

& John: Nothing is safe. Nothing.

& Babe: We’re wondering if you had any special rates for, like, influencers.
    Iris: .... I beg your pardon?

& The Countess: You seem nervous.
    Duffy: You smell different.

& Liz Taylor: What did they want?
    Iris: Pâ... Pâté.
    Liz Taylor: Bitches want pâté? Pâté they shall have.

& Iris: I don’t understand how cat food can smell worse than cat poop.

& Iris: Those fancy kids are gonna know that we’re messing with them. They eat their salad cooked. I mean, they’re, like, gourmets or something.
    Liz Taylor: They need to believe they’re the kind of cool that eats pâté in a shit hotel on Halloween night. They will swallow whatever we put in front of them.

& Liz Taylor: You see everything when the world doesn’t see you.


& Iris: I’m not homophobic.
    Liz Taylor: I’m not gay.
    Iris: And you see? That’s why I stayed away. ’Cause I-I look at you, and all I see is questions.

& The Countess: With that white slip and shame-wrapping fur, I christen you Liz Taylor à la Butterfield 8.

& The Countess: We have two selves: the one the world needs us to be— compliant— and the shadow. Ignore it, and life is forever suffering. Mmm.

& Liz Taylor: It’s time to stop taking shit. Scorch the damn earth before you! How about you start by teaching that hipster couple some manners?

& Justin: At least the pâté is somewhat decent.

& Iris: I matter!

& Iris: I feel changed. Deeply. Finally.
    Liz Taylor: Well, I did think you might let the girl at the Lancôme counter give you a makeover. But... sure, this is good, too.

& Iris: It’s ironic. But I never knew how to live until I died.

& Alex: I haven’t told him anything. What if he sees me?
    The Countess: You’d be amazed, the wondrous possibilities that can begin with a simple hello.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Σ 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий