26 нояб. 2015 г.

Sundae, Bloody Sundae

Heroes Reborn × 9


& Erica: My grandfather used to say... «The secret to a good kill is the element of surprise.»

& Noah: Look, I know this is very complicated...
    Tommy: Complicated? Okay. Claire Bennet’s my mom. I have a sister I’ve never even met before. Hiro Nakamura, the master of time and space, is my dad. And I’m only technically a year old. How is that complicated?.. Oh, right, I knew all this, but Caspar erased it.

& Luke: You know what I hate? Tomatoes. They contaminate the entire sandwich. They spread their seeds everywhere, infecting everything. Besides, fruits do not belong in sandwiches.


& Erica: «A population can only be preserved if there are resources to maintain its survival...» Reverend Thomas Robert Malthus. 200 years ago, he was right. Why didn’t we listen?

& Casper: You should treasure those memories. They’re what define us. Without them, you’re a lost soul.

& Matt: Remember that game where someone tells you not to think about something, and then that’s all you can do? Think about it. Everybody’s got one thing, Carlos... That’s it, one thing that defines you. Tell me, Carlos, what is it?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий