13 нояб. 2015 г.

Farley Manor

Citizen Khan 4×1


& Mr. Khan: I’ll tell you about India. It’s a dump! There, that’s all you need to know.

& Shazia: Dad!.. You promised Mum you’d look after Naani.
    Mr. Khan: Shazia, I’ve promised your mother many things over the years, I can’t remember all of them!

& Mr. Khan: Eldest daughter. Just ignore her, that’s what I do.

& Mr. Khan: Sorry about all this, Lady Virgin.

& Mr. Khan: Mr Khan, community leader, your Lordfulness.


& Lord Anstruther: How do you like the house?
    Mr. Khan: Oh, it’s very nice. I particularly enjoyed the Pakistani room. Eh?
    Lord Anstruther: Oh, you mean the India Collection.
    Mr. Khan: You say potato, I say aloo gobi!

& Lord Anstruther: I’ll add your name to the guest list.
    Mr. Khan: Oh, excellent! K, H for hat, A for Asian, N for knowledge.
    Lord Anstruther: Jolly good.

& Mr. Khan: What do you say to his Lordfulshipness?

& Mr. Khan: I do like your Scottish man dress.
    Lord Anstruther: Yes, well, my family were originally Scottish.
    Mr. Khan: Then, we have a lot in common. Well, I’m an immigrant, too!
    Lord Anstruther: Oh, quite.

& Mr. Khan: Let me explain. There was a little bit of a hullabaloo... But now it’s all tickety-boo...

& Mr. Khan: Oh, twaddi, oh, twaddi, oh, twaddi!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий