16 нояб. 2015 г.

Here's Not Here

The Walking Dead 6×4


& Eastman: Why don’t you put the gun down and we’ll talk? Have some falafel? Looks like you haven’t eaten for a while...

& Eastman: What’s your name?
    Morgan: Kill me.
    Eastman: Well, that’s a stupid name. It’s dangerous. You should change it.

& Morgan: 16 hours in 19 on the floor.

& Eastman: You saved people.
    Morgan: Pointless acts. Everybody turns.

& Eastman: We’re not built to kill. We don’t have claws or fangs or armor.

& Eastman: You stay or you go. Those are the choices. I will not allow you to kill me. I will not allow that.

& Eastman: That was aikido. That’s how I kicked your ass earlier.

& Eastman: I don’t kill, but I’m not giving up on chocolate any time soon.

& Eastman: Come on, you’re alive. Live a little.


& Eastman: It’s about redirecting. Evading. And actually caring about the welfare of your opponent. So you have to care about yourself. You have to believe your life is precious, that all life is precious. You have to redirect those thoughts, the history that tells you otherwise. What we’ve done, we’ve done.
    Morgan: We evade it by moving forward with a code to never to do it again.
    Eastman: To make up for it.
    Morgan: To still accept what we were.
    Eastman: To accept everyone.
    Morgan: To protect everyone.
    Eastman: And in doing that, protect yourself.
    Morgan: To create peace.

& Eastman: I have come to believe that all life is precious.
    Morgan: Even for a man like that? Who did that to you? To your family?
    Eastman: I have come to believe. That all life. Is precious. That’s why we’re having oatmeal burgers.

& Eastman: You’re gonna hold a baby again.

& Eastman: Well, that’s the thing, Morgan. Here’s not here.

& Eastman: What I did to him, it didn’t give me any peace. I found my peace when I decided to never kill again. To never kill anything again.

& Eastman: ... That’s how I found out the world ended.
    Morgan: But the world hasn’t ended.
    Eastman: Progress.

& Eastman: Everything is about people. Everything in this life that’s worth a damn.

& Morgan: ..... And that’s it. Every last bit.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

Σ Aikido.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий