1 нояб. 2015 г.

Super Powers

Homeland 5×3


& Carrie: Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.

& Saul: Wouldn’t be the first time your family has collaborated with those on the wrong side of history...

& Saul: Maybe you don’t consider Hezbollah a terrorist organization.
    Düring: Is that... a question?
    Saul: Yeah, it is— do you or don’t you?
    Düring: I deplore violence of any kind, but one must always distinguish between legitimate revolt against occupation and outright terrorism.
    Saul: Is firing rockets against civilian targets legitimate, in your opinion?
    Düring: I won’t be put on the defensive just because you have managed to turn the conversation towards Israel.
    Saul: Actually, I was curious what you think.

& Jonas: You want to go off your meds now? Is that what you’re saying? To figure this out?
    Carrie: No.
    Jonas: No?
    Carrie: I’ve already gone off them. Three days ago.

& Saul: Know what the worst part is? You came up short, Allison. If you aim to kill, don’t miss. Have I taught you nothing?

& Jonas: Tell me there is not another way to do this.
    Carrie: I’m sure there is, just... not for me.


& Jonas: I meant does it have to go up your nose? I mean, caffeine is caffeine. I could make you a really strong cup of coffee.
    Carrie: This gets me there faster.

& Etai: We’re old friends, Saul, so you should know something. My government will actively oppose any plans for regime change in Damascus.
    Saul: First you accuse me of cozying up to the enemy. Now I’m secretly planning a coup in Syria.
    Etai: Getting rid of Bashar Al-Assad is not a bad idea in itself. The danger is, uh, replacing him with someone worse than the original.

& Saul: We’re out of the business of overthrowing Arab dictators, Etai. We have learned our lesson.

& Carrie: This is not me anymore! None of it!
    Jonas: I don’t know how you live with yourself...

& Carrie: I figured it out...

& Carrie: Is there a church nearby?

& Carrie: You think I’m crazy?! No, no, no! I am crystal fucking clear.

& Dar Adal: We have a green light. However, I did neglect to mention your conversation with Etai Luskin.
    Saul: I’m sure you did.
    Dar Adal: How detailed is their intelligence, do you think?
    Saul: They know Assad’s in the crosshairs. They know we have a likely candidate to replace him.
    Dar Adal: Screw ’em. As long as they don’t know the who and the when.
    Saul: They don’t.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий