25 нояб. 2015 г.

The Overnight

& Alex: This is California. Maybe this is what dinner parties are like. How am I supposed to know?

& Emily: Honey, I’m pretty sure that we have moved from, uh, free wheeling, sort of California vibe to more of a swinger vibe.

& Kurt: It’s like that expression, «Show me a guy with a beautiful wife, I’ll show you a guy who’s tired to making love to her.» I think what I’m trying to say is that... I mean, isn’t it okay for us to fantasize at this stage in our lives and relationships? I mean, aren’t we entitled to a little bit of that? It’s okay for you to want to think about doing other things and in some cases, consider doing those things.


& Alex: I feel good. I mean, I’m exhausted, but I feel good.
    Emily: Yeah, me too.
    Charlotte: Mm. Me three.
    Kurt: Count me in.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий