3 нояб. 2015 г.

C to the T

The Last Man on Earth 2×4


& Phil: Gonna need a change of pants... Maybe some underwear, too. And some shoes... for sure.

& Phil: I’d like to request that I go back to Tandy. It seemed helpful for you guys, and that’s important to me.
    Melissa: Please don’t worry, we were never gonna call you Phil.
    Gail: Yeah, you are such a Tandy.

& Phil: I’ve always taken the easy way out, and I don’t want to do that anymore. I did the crime, got to do that time. You know, C to the T.


& Phil: What are you doing, Tandy? You care about these people. And you’re gonna risk your relationship with them over some insanely delicious cheese?

& Phil: You guys, this is top-notch punishment. Did the crime, doing the time. DTC, DTT.

& Phil: It has come to my attention that there has been some unhappiness with the volume and frequency of my heartfelt compliments.

& Carol: Hey. Happy five-day punishment anniversary.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий