5 нояб. 2015 г.

Hitman: Agent 47

& Dr. Delriego: You need me.
    Agent 47: No. I only need pieces of you.

& Detective: So... why don’t we start with your name?
    Agent 47: 47.
    Detective: That’s not a name.
    Agent 47: No... But it is mine.

& Agent 47: That took you too long.
    Katia: I didn’t know that was a test.
    Agent 47: Everything is a test.

& Katia: What am I?
    Agent 47: You’re the same as me, only better.


& Agent 47: ... You’ve been programmed. And your name isn’t Katia van Dees. It’s «quatre-vingt-dix». French for «90».
    Katia: So I’m 43 versions better than you?

& John: It’s an honor to meet a legend.
    Agent 47: I thought you could only be a legend after you are dead.
    John: Oh, but you are. You just don’t know it yet.

& Agent 47: You can’t fight who you are, Katia. You’ll lose.

& Katia: We determine who we are by what we do.
    Litvenko: You believe... you have a choice?
    Katia: I believe that’s what makes us human.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий