13 нояб. 2015 г.

The Blind Side

& Leigh Anne: What you probably don’t know is, more often than not... the second highest paid player is, thanks to Lawrence Taylor, a left tackle. Because as every housewife knows, the first check you write is for the mortgage... but the second is for the insurance. And the left tackle’s job is to protect the quarterback from what he can’t see coming. To protect his blind side.

& Leigh Anne: The ideal left tackle is big, but a lot of people are big. He’s wide in the butt and massive in the thighs. He has long arms, giant hands and feet as quick as a hiccup. This is a rare and expensive combination...

& Leigh Anne: You don’t think he’ll steal anything, do you?
    Sean Tuohy: I guess we’ll know in the morning.

& Leigh Anne: Tell me just one thing I should know about you. Just— Just one.
    Michael: .... I don’t like to be called Big Mike.
    Leigh Anne: Okay. Tell you what, from now on, to me, you’re Michael.

& Leigh Anne: If this is all you got, why’s it say «Big and Tall» on the sign?
    Salesman: Big and Tall... You need Bigger and Taller.

& Leigh Anne: Have a great day! Learn something.


& Beth: I think what you are doing is so great. Opening up your home to him... honey, you are changing that boy’s life.
    Leigh Anne: No, he’s changing mine.

& Leigh Anne: You should get to know your players, Bert. He tested 98 percent in protective instincts. I said you could thank me later... It’s later, Bert.

& Leigh Anne: Hey... crotchmouth! Yeah, you! Zip it, or I’ll come up there and zip if for ya!

& Leigh Anne: Yo, deliverance. You see number 74? Well, that’s my son.

& Miss Sue: Mrs. Tuohy, um, there’s something you should know about me. I don’t usually tell many people... but it’s something I feel you should be aware of before you hire me.
    Leigh Anne: Uh— What is it?
    Miss Sue: I’m a Democrat.
    Leigh Anne: Okay.

& Miss Sue: First we have to find the constant. Now, where is the constant? Good. See?
    Leigh Anne: Who’d have thought we’d have a black son before we knew a Democrat?

& Michael: ’....I think that’s what the writer was saying. That you should hope for courage and try for honor. And maybe even pray that the people telling you what to do have some too.’

& Leigh Anne: Am I a good person? Not a joke. Not rhetorical.
    Sean: You are the best person that I know. Everything you do, you do for others.
    Leigh Anne: And why is that?
    Sean: I have not a clue. But you obviously get some sort of sick satisfaction out of it.

& Leigh Anne: I want you to do whatever you want. It is your decision, Michael. It’s your life.
    Michael: What if I wanted to flip burgers?
    Leigh Anne: ... It’s your decision. It’s your life.
    Michael: Okay.
    Leigh Anne: Okay, what?!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий