29 нояб. 2015 г.

Room 33

American Horror Story: Hotel

5×6

& Dr. Montgomery: Mrs. Johnson, you don’t need to explain anything to me. I’m here to help you. So, how far along are you?
    The Countess: .... Three weeks.

& Nurse: Doctor, there must be something wrong with this thermometer. It says her body temperature is 75 degrees. Can that be right?
    Dr. Montgomery: Don’t be a fool. She’d be dead.

& Dr. Montgomery: Very good. Shh... There you are. Get me the big knife.

& Dr. Montgomery: Congratulations, it’s a boy.

& Liz Taylor: I got you something. Just to get you started. The basics— Bronte and Wilde. Oh, you’re gonna love Wilde.
    Tristan: Wow. Thanks, Liz. I don’t think I’ve read anything in years that didn’t have the month and a picture of Jennifer Aniston or Kim K. on the cover.

& Liz Taylor: I get it. That once-in-a-lifetime love, it’s the only thing that can gut you raw and make your world pyrotechnic in color... Everyone’s entitled to one true love.

& Ramona: Damn, woman. What’s got into you?
    Iris: About six pints of O-negative from a couple of smart alecks in room 36.
    Ramona: It’s a whole new you.
    Iris: Damn straight it is.


& Ramona: It sounds like you know what to do. But even with that done, she’ll still have one little reason to go on, and I’m gonna tend to that. So give me the key to room 33.

& Donovan: Vendela’s right. Until you find a purpose, you’ll both be stuck in an unbreakable chain, repeating yourselves over and over again.

& Agnetha: So if we find our purpose, we can leave the hotel?
    Donovan: You don’t get to leave. All you get is a reprieve from the hamster wheel. Eternity can be tedious without something enjoyable to break up the day.

& Agnetha: I’m looking for a ride.
    Mr. Woo: Maybe you found one.
    Agnetha: Fast & the Furious.
    Mr. Woo: I can do that. Or it can be... slow and sweet.

& Alex: You can find your purpose without killing them.
    Vendela: What do we do?
    Alex: You can break their minds. I have the perfect idea. I know this guy. He’s always wanted two girls...

& John: It all fits. A televangelist. He’s preaching the gospel of prosperity. He used the word of God to make money. It’s another commandment. Thou shalt not take the Lord’s name in vain.

& John: I love my kids. I love my wife. It’s not my fault I’m so shitty at it, is it?

& Ms. Evers: Harlots. Those Nordic types, they have no respect for fresh linens. It’s not in their culture. It’s a well-known fact.

& The Countess: When you are what I am, you don’t feel things the way normal humans do. An emotion is like a flavor in my mouth. I can taste it. Joy tastes like strawberries. Hate is like ice chips in a martini. And love is... rosewater. I enjoy them all except for one. Betrayal. That has the taste of the char on a piece of burnt meat.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий