27 июн. 2015 г.

You're Not You

& Kate: What’s funny?
    Bec: It’s just this thing that my roommate Jill says. She’d rather have cats than kids, until kids learn how to shit in a litter box.

& Kate: What are those?
    Bec: Songs. Parts, anyway. A lot of beginnings. The occasional middle. Kinda short on ends so far.

& Kate: He’s 37 years old. He deserves happiness.
    Bec: We all deserve some happiness. What we don’t all deserve... is a little extra snatch on the side from some skanky cooze.

& Kate: Why is it that... we want the ones that don’t see us... instead of the ones that do?

& Kate: You’re not you. You’re me.


& Kate: I never did this...
    Bec: Did what?
    Kate: Nothing.
    Bec: I think that’s what’s wrong with my life. I didn’t know this was doing nothing.

& Kate: That’s the thing about giving up. You don’t realize you’ve done it until it’s too late.
    Bec: Like music. I didn’t suddenly stop. I started playing less and less. Until I wasn’t playing anymore.

& Bec: You just said something pervy.
    Wil: No, I didn’t.
    Bec: What did you say? Come on.
    Wil: I said... maybe one day you’ll stop punishing me for liking you as much as I do.

& Kate: Also promise...
    Bec: That’s a lot of promises.
    Kate: Find someone... who... sees you.
    Bec: Someone who sees me?
    Kate: You... let... him... see the person I see.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий