22 июн. 2015 г.

The Prodigal

TURN 2×9


& Bradford: ...Then we squeeze the bastards till they beg for mercy.
    Washington: Language, Mr. Bradford! Gentlemen do not curse. At least in this army.

& Gen. Benedict Arnold: Let’s be married straightaway!
    Margaret Shippen: Married?!
    Gen. Benedict Arnold: This house will suit us for now, but I will soon build us one of our own. A mansion even grander than Washington’s.

& Abraham: My work for Washington is behind me now.
    Mary: Don’t lie. It only makes you ill.


& Akinbode: I... I guess I love her.
    Capt. Simcoe: «I hate... and I love. Why I do so, perhaps you ask. I know not, but I feel it. And I am in torment...» A bit of ancient wisdom for you to mull on your journey.

& Anna: Caleb, what happened to your beard?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий