28 июн. 2015 г.

Moved to Tampa

The Last Man on Earth 1×11


& Carol: And to Phil. Thank you for three wonderful weeks of marriage... Specifically the first day and a half was really something.

& Gail: Hey, Phil.
    Phil: Hey, indeed. Hey, indeed. What can I do you for?

& Phil: I love fun, you know? Big fun enthusiast.

& Phil: Love to go on a hike with you. Big hiking enthusiast. Got all the gear, got the mindset. Let’s do it, let’s do it. Let’s get that hike on.

& Phil: Hey, even if she wasn’t into you, we’re the only two guys around, okay? And she hates me, so I think you’re safe.


& Phil: No...! You were my shade! And my pants!

& Erica: Phil and I were just gonna go hiking.
    Carol: I don’t need to know your little Australian terms for when a man plays with your breasts. Gail, I suppose that you were gonna go «ho-king,» too?

& Carol: So... How was your little ménage à three-way with my very recent ex-husband?

& Carol: Phil Miller missed out on a chance to have sex with two women?... Oh, my God. Phil’s dead!

& Phil: I’m Phil Miller...

& Todd: I just... Being with you has been like a dream, and I am just so scared I am gonna screw it up.
    Melissa: Then don’t screw it up. Just be your normal, sweet, charming self, and everything will be fine.
    Todd: Hah! «Will be» fine, right?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий