14 июн. 2015 г.

Valley Forge

TURN 2×7


& Doctor: Well, based on your symptoms, visions and sounds of objects not present, I’m forced to conclude that you have developed a case of acute melancholia.
    Washington: ??
    Doctor: It is an ailment that originates not in the body, but in the soul. Now, there are two strains of the malady... Unnatural and natural. The former is caused by demonic possession.
    Washington: ?!
    Doctor: Natural melancholy is far more common! It is brought on by a deep moral conflict within the soul.

& Washington: William, do you know what a moral conflict is?.. It occurs when one’s most
deeply held convictions do not match one’s actions.

& Maj. Hewlett: There are rules! There is common decency. I demand to be treated with decency.
    Lt. John Chaffee: Not for a demon like you.


& Lawrence Washington: Be mindful of time, my brother. It can easily run out.

& Abraham: You’re right about one thing. As long as I have air in my lungs, I will never, ever stop.

& Washington: Lawrence? What is all this? This war, was it a mistake? Was it greed?... I have done everything you ever taught me. I tamed my temper, became a gentleman. I sought opportunity. I’ve climbed and clawed and fought and now I’m respected, feared, hated, and worshipped. But for what? I am not who they think I am.
Ω Imposter syndrome?

& Capt. Simcoe: Happy New Year, Major. Oh, dear, what have they done to you?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий