9 июн. 2015 г.

Hardhome

Game of Thrones 5×8


& Tyrion: You want revenge against the Lannisters?.. I killed my mother Joanna Lannister on the day I was born. I killed my father Tywin Lannister with a bolt to the heart. I am the greatest Lannister killer of our time.

& Tyrion: You have no one at your side who understands the land you want to rule. ...
    Daenerys: I will have a very large army and very large dragons.
    Tyrion: Killing and politics aren’t always the same thing.

& Arya: Oysters, clams, and cockles!

& Cersei: The charges?
    Qyburn: Fornication, treason, incest, the murder of King Robert.
    Cersei: All lies.
    Qyburn: Of course, Your Grace. My concern is that the Faith does not adhere to the same standards of proof as the crown... I hope you’ll excuse me for saying it, but belief is so often the death of reason.
    Cersei: I wish you had said it sooner.

& Cersei: I can’t stay here.
    Qyburn: There is a way, Your Grace... A way out.

& Ramsay: I think you’re missing an opportunity to show the people of the North how House Bolton treats southern invaders... We hit first and hit hard and leave a feast for the crows.

& Tyrion: So, here we sit. Two terrible children of two terrible fathers.
    Daenerys: I’m terrible?
    Tyrion: I’ve heard stories...
    Daenerys: Why did you travel to the far side of the world to meet someone terrible?
    Tyrion: To see if you were the right kind of terrible.
    Daenerys: Which kind is that?
    Tyrion: The kind that prevents your people from being even more so.

& Daenerys: You’re going to advise me... While you can still speak in complete sentences.
    Tyrion: Advise you on what?
    Daenerys: How to get what I want.
    Tyrion: The Iron Throne. Perhaps you should try wanting something else...


& Daenerys: Lannister, Targaryen, Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell. They’re all just spokes on a wheel. This one’s on top, then that one’s on top. And on and on it spins, crushing those on the ground.
    Tyrion: It’s a beautiful dream, stopping the wheel. You’re not the first person who’s ever dreamt it.
    Daenerys: I’m not going to stop the wheel. I’m going to break the wheel.

& Septa Unella: Thirsty? Confess.

& Sam: Try not to worry, Olly. I’ve been worrying about Jon for years. He always comes back.

& Tormund: You trust me, Jon Snow?
    Jon Snow: Does that make me a fool?
    Tormund: We’re fools together now.

& Tormund: Gather the elders and let’s talk.

& Jon Snow: The Long Night is coming and the dead come with it. No clan can stop them. The free folk can’t stop them. The Night’s Watch can’t stop them. And all the southern kings can’t stop them. Only together, all of us. And even then it may not be enough, but at least we’ll give the fuckers a fight.

& Karsi: You vouch for this man, Tormund?
    Tormund: He’s prettier than both my daughters, but he knows how to fight. He’s young, but he knows how to lead.

& Karsi: I’ll never trust a man in black. But I trust you, Tormund. If you say this is the way, we’re with you.
    Tormund: This is the way.

& Karsi: I fucking hate Thenns.

& Jon Snow: The dragonglass.
    Edd: Fuck the glass! We are gonna die here!

--
On the IMDb

Σ The Winter has finally come!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий