20 июн. 2015 г.

Bears Will Be Bears

Grimm 1×2


& Gilda: Why weren’t we born rich?
    Rocky: ’Cause our parents didn’t have money.

& Hank: How is she?
    Nick: Well, she’s dying of cancer. She’s had two attempts made at her life. Other than that, she’s doing all right.

& Diane Rabe: Well, you have to respect your ancestors. Right, detective?
    Hank: I had to respect mine, otherwise, I couldn’t sit down for a week.

& Nick: Roh-Hatz?
    Monroe: It’s like a Bar Mitzvah for bears. You know, a Jagerbar Mitzvah. It’s a very physical thing. A lot of pounding of chests, and, like, wailing.
    Nick: Who wails anymore?
    Monroe: Supposed to connect with the primitive beast in all of us. And believe me, I do mean all of us.


& Nick: I’ll owe you one.
    Monroe: Dude, you already owe me three.
    Nick: Three?!
    Monroe: Yeah. The little girl who was kidnapped, the Jagerbar at 6:30 this morning in the middle of my Pilates, and now this.

& Monroe: If my parents could see me now, standing this close to you and not avenging the family, last Thanksgiving I’d be invited to, I can tell you that.

& Marie: Remember who you are. Trust your instincts and nothing else.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий