29 июн. 2015 г.

Kung Fury


& Cop: Hey, you got a permit for those guns?
    Gang Leader: I got your permit right here.

& Kung Fury: Yeah, that’s my bicep.

& Kung Fury: Knock, knock.
    Red Ninja: Who’s there?
    Kung Fury: Knuckles.

& Kung Fury: His name is Adolf Hitler. Hitler, he’s the worst criminal of all time.
    Hacker Man: Do you know him, sir?
    Kung Fury: I guess you could say that. In the 1940s, Hitler was a kung-fu champion. He was so good at kung-fu, that he decided to change his name to ’Kung Führer’. But he didn’t stop there...


& Hacker Man: Wait a minute, using an RX modulator, I might be able to conduct a mainframe cell direct and hack the uplink to the download.
    Kung Fury: What does that mean?
    Hacker Man: With the right algorithms, I can hack you back in time. Just like a time machine.
    Kung Fury: Well then, it’s hacking time.

& Kung Fury: Who are you?
    Barbarianna: My name is... Barbarianna.
    Kung Fury: What year is this?
    Barbarianna: It’s the Viking Age.
    Kung Fury: That explains the Laser-Raptor.

& Kung Fury: Tank you.

& Kung Fury: You don’t need that spine. It’s holding your back!

& Kung Fury: Sorry I doubted you Triceracop. You’re the best damn partner I’ve ever had.
    Triceracop: I came back in time for you Kung Fury, because, damn it, I love you.
    Tyrannosaurus: Teamwork is very important.
    Thor: So, what happens now, Kung Fury?
    Kung Fury: Well, I need to head back to the office. Looks like it’s gonna be a hell of a lot of paperwork.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий