24 июн. 2015 г.

The Do-Over

The Last Man on Earth 1×9


& Phil: Carol? What did you do to the Monet?
    Carol: Well, this old thing didn’t have any life in it, so I painted a fun little dog on it... I call it Dog Bridge, by Monet and Carol.

& Phil: You’re just up there laughing at me, God, aren’t you? Why did you do this?! Why’d you make it seem like Carol was the last woman on Earth and then introduce me to Melissa?!

& Phil: If I only knew then what I know now... I just wish I could have a do-over... I wish I could have a do-over.

& Gail: To a man being alive!
    Erica: Alive in Tucson!
    Phil: And then there were three!

& Erica: Those billboards. That was genius.
    Phil: I don’t know about genius. E = MC squared. «I» before «E» except after «C.» Sorry, that just popped out.


& Carol: What about your camping gear?
    Phil: Your smile and the moon. That’s my camping gear.

& Melissa: I don’t trust him. I’m sorry, Carol. You know I just want what’s best for you.
    Carol: I know how you feel, Melissa, but... I know what I’m doing with him. And, how much trouble can he get in?

& Phil: It was like a... like a dream. Talk about a bucket list. You got a hot older lady, black girl. Ooh! Yes, please.
    Gail: Older lady?
    Erica: Glad my skin color matched up to your bucket list.
    Phil: I-I didn’t... You know, I didn’t mean it the-the way that it, seems. Appar...
    Gail: Well then how did you mean it, Phil?
    Phil: You know, I meant it, like, you know... Wh-Wh... It-It... You know, an extremely attractive, experienced, age-neutral woman, and-and another, you know, regardless of skin color... black.. woman. You know, I-I don’t even know that you’re black. I don’t... I-I...

& Phil: Hey, Care Bear? That’s what I used to call her. Smile found.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий