9 июн. 2015 г.

Sealed Fate

TURN 2×5


& Washington: Can this possibly be genuine?
    Sackett: From one George to another.
    Washington: William, please invite the gentleman from Rodrigue Hortalez here immediately.
    Caleb: Who the hell is «Rodricky Whore-to-lez»?
    Benjamin: It’s not a man, it’s a front for French secret intelligence.

& Washington: ... He’ll travel off trail to Port Charlestown and from there to France to secure the future of this great nation.
    Monsieur de Francy: Long live the United States of America.
    Washington: Et vive la France.


& Sackett: What if they’re both lying?
    Caleb: Jesus, Sackett. Do you even trust yourself?
    Sackett: Not for years.

& Washington: I learned that knowing one’s reasons is as necessary as knowing the lies he’s willing to sell.

& Benjamin: I... I don’t believe that I’m wrong, sir.
    Washington: Yes, and that is the problem.

& Washington: Certain I was right. I was certain.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий