19 июн. 2015 г.

Mooovin' In

The Last Man on Earth 1×8


& Todd: You know, one of the positives about no people is that we get to see the stars, huh?

& Phil: Hey, we don’t know how to take care of an animal like this. I mean, this thing will be dead in, like, three weeks. So let’s just do the humane thing and murder it now so we can have burgers tonight.

& Phil: It is a pretty big sacrifice, especially considering someone in our midst might be severely lactose intolerant...
    Melissa: Are you lactose intolerant?
    Phil: ... Yes. But no worries, you know. Just seeing the three of you happy is my milk.


& Phil: I got to reclaim this victory. And that’s why I got to go twice-baked potato on their ass. That’s a weird analogy; let me explain. You bake a potato once, it’s delicious. You bake that same baked potato again, and-and the flavors pop even more. It’s crisper! It’s just, like, an unforgettable potato experience.

& Phil: Carol, help me out here.
    Carol: Don’t look at me, Phil. If we lived together, you’d have an alibi.

& Phil: Oh, the cow’s gone. Thank God. Thank God... Where’s the frigging cow?

& Carol: Isn’t this great?
    Phil: The best.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий