6 июн. 2015 г.

The Gift

Game of Thrones 5×7


& Jon Snow: First Ranger, you have command of Castle Black.
    Ser Alliser: Lord Commander, it is my duty to tell you I believe this mission to be reckless, foolhardy, and an insult to all the brothers who have died fighting the wildlings.
    Jon Snow: As always, thank you for your honesty.

& Maester Aemon: Get him south, Gillyflower. Before it’s too late.

& Reek: Do what he says. Do what he says or he’ll hurt you. ...
    Sansa: It can’t be any worse.
    Reek: It can. It can always be worse.

& Sam: He was the blood of the dragon... but now his fire has gone out. And now his watch is ended.

& Ramsay: Bring my wife back to her chamber. It’s far too cold out here for a lady. You should hold on to your candles... The nights are so long now.

& Stannis Baratheon: Winter is coming. Those aren’t just the Stark words. It’s a fact.

& Stannis Baratheon: If we march back to Castle Black, we winter at Castle Black. And who can say how many years this winter will last?

& Melisandre: I have shown you the power of king’s blood. The usurper Robb Stark... The usurper Joffrey Baratheon...
    Stannis Baratheon: We don’t have Robert’s bastard here.
    Melisandre: No, we have someone better.

& Sam: I killed a white walker, I killed a Thenn. I’ll take my chances with you.

& Gilly: Sam!
    Sam: I’m all right.
    Gilly: You’re not.
    Sam: Just a bit woozy.

& Daenerys: I need the city of Meereen behind me. I have no choice.
    Daario: Everyone has a choice. Even slaves have a choice... Death or slavery.

& Daario: Can I make one more suggestion?
    Daenerys: Of course.
    Daario: On the day of the great games, gather all the Great Masters and Wise Masters and Worthy Masters you can find and slaughter them all.
    Daenerys: I am a queen, not a butcher.
    Daario: All rulers are either butchers or meat.


& High Sparrow: A lifetime of wealth and power has left you blind in one eye. You are the few, we are the many. And when the many stop fearing the few...

& Cersei: No matter who you are, no matter how strong you are, sooner or later, you’ll face circumstances beyond your control. Events you couldn’t possibly have anticipated or prevented even if you had. You cannot blame yourself for fate.
Ω Bazinga! We’ll see.

& Nym: How’s your arm now?
    Bronn: You seem concerned with it. You must really like me.
    Nym: And how about your head?
    Bronn: My head? My head? You don’t even want to know what’s going on in...

& Lord Baelish: The past is the past. The future is all that’s worth discussing.

& Ser Jorah: I brought you a gift!
    Tyrion: It’s true. He has.
    Daenerys: Who are you?
    Tyrion: I am the gift.

& Margaery: Get out, you hateful bitch!
    Cersei: .... Sleep well, sister.

& High Sparrow: Baelor built his sept around it. But men worshipped here long before him. Who carved this altar? Do you know?
    Cersei: I’m afraid I don’t.
    High Sparrow: No one does. There’s no name on it or anywhere else in the chapel. No, the people who built this place didn’t inflict their vanity on those who came after them the way Baelor did with that great gilded monstrosity up there. Hmm. Their faith was clean. Strip away the gold and the ornaments, knock down the statues and the pillars, and this is what remains. Something simple... and solid and true.
Ω Tempest! Soon will strike the tempest!

& What will we find when we strip away your finery?
Ω Let the tempest come strike harder!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий