16 июн. 2015 г.

New Coke

Halt and Catch Fire 2×2


& Jacob: The point being we all have to take our lumps before we come into our own. Makes getting there all the more sweet.

& Gordon: Today... today is dream lab day. I’m gonna really set ’er up, you know. No more talking, just action. You know, I may even teach myself C. Who says I’m only hardware?

& Cameron: It has to be re-entrant, recursive. I mean, you never need to branch except to sequence, select, or iterate.

& Donna: Cameron, we’re live! Stand-alone messaging, no game. We’re calling it Mutiny Community, but we’re open to something snappier.


& Donna: ...somebody that doesn’t know a bitmap from a baud rate?

& Gordon: You hear that? Guess what I’m doing.
    Donna: Um, using a modem?

& Mr. Bondham: How do you even know users out there? Only 10% of Americans have computers... Only 15% of them have modems... Not to mention the fact that you’re only on Commodores.

& Gordon: Die, die, die, you disgusting pig dog! Eat it! Eat it!

& Gordon: I got a fix for ya.
    Yo-Yo: Aren’t you just the hardware guy?
    Gordon: Well, I’m also degree-in-computer-science-from-Berkeley guy, where Donna went, with honors and top grades that’d make your penis shrivel, so maybe if you shut up for a second, you could learn something.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий