26 июн. 2015 г.

Gunpowder, Treason and Plot

TURN 2×10


& Judge Shippen: Well... after happy discussion with this fine gentleman, I have given my blessing.
    Gen. Benedict Arnold: We shall be married straightaway. Now, tell me, how do you feel?

& Akinbode: I didn’t come here to argue.
    Abigail: Then why’d you come here?
    Akinbode: To take you North. Now, if we’re free, we should go free. Right now, today, all of us.
    Abigail: Where would we go?
    Akinbode: You heard of Canada? I know the way.

& Maj. Hewlett: ...and I plan to encrypt the message... with this.
    Abraham: What’s that, sir?
    Maj. Hewlett: It’s called a Cardan Grille, named after the Renaissance astrologer Gerolamo Cardano. Cloaks a secret message inside an ordinary one, which only a matching grille can reveal. It usually takes several drafts to compose a proper mask letter.


& Mary: I haven’t changed sides, Abe. I don’t believe in your cause, I believe in you. And I’m done trying to change you. Though I do think I can help you be a little less sloppy.

& Maj. André: To General Benedict Arnold. May his treachery bring us victory, and may victory bring me Peggy.

& Rogers: You’ve been a naughty boy, haven’t you?

& Washington: Merely had to wait for the proper time to deal with him, and with the proper amount of discretion.
    Benjamin: Like a public shaming?
    Washington: Better he be court-martialed as a failure than as a traitor. There can be no security without secrecy.

& Rogers: That’s life, ain’t it? We’re all denied everything we don’t take for ourselves.

& Rogers: You and your plucky young freedom fighters. the tavern wench, the smuggler, the cavalry lad... and the farmer who can’t catch a harvest. All of Georgie’s bastard children.

& Rogers: So let an old trapper... show you how to set a proper trap.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Season 3, please.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий