1 июн. 2015 г.

False Flag

TURN 2×3


& Abraham: Just imagine how dangerous life would be for a Patriot spy living inside York City.
    Maj. Hewlett: So why do you imagine they exist at all?
    Abraham: Because I know the one thing these rebels can’t resist... Home. They were born in New York. They see it as theirs.

& Tallmadge: And what of the other intelligence?
    Washington: It’s unclear, inconclusive...
    Tallmadge: ...This comes direct from enemy headquarters, from the house of their head of intelligence.
    Washington: No, it comes from a source I have not heard of before today. The message is four words in length, lacks context, is unverified, and so cannot be trusted.

& Sackett: It’s very expensive. It’s for special operations only.
    Caleb: Yeah? I’m very special.
    Sackett: You’re useful. Learn the difference.


& Sackett: Here, practice drill... Take it. Practice drilling without damaging the bust until you can retrieve it in under two minutes.
    Caleb: Is this an order?
    Sackett: It’s a challenge.

& Sackett: Oh, it’s Thomas Jefferson’s newest toy. It allows him to write two letters at the same time and to keep a double of his correspondence. The polygraph duplicator is what he calls it.

& Washington: What would you have me do?
    Tallmadge: I would have you defend yourself.
    Washington: I am not in danger. America and her future depend on this army. If we fight ourselves, we will appear to be divided and disorganized.
    Tallmadge: We are divided, sir! We are greatly divided.
    Washington: And the French cannot know it!.... For the head of intelligence, you have so little understanding of what is truly at stake.

& Tallmadge: Sir, I... I was only trying to protect you.
    Washington: It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.

& Washington: I’m not your father and you are not my son.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий