16 июн. 2015 г.

Mother's Mercy

Game of Thrones 5×10


& Stannis Baratheon: On to Winterfell.

& Jon Snow: But Longclaw...
    Sam: Is Valyrian steel. How many Valyrian steel swords are left in the Seven Kingdoms?
    Jon Snow: Not enough.

& Jon Snow: You know that the Citadel will make you swear off women, too.
    Sam: Oh, they’ll bloody try.
    Jon Snow: Sam...

& Jon Snow: Sam. You had just been beaten half to death. How did you—
    Sam: Oh, very carefully.
    Jon Snow: I’m glad the end of the world’s working out well for someone.

& Sam: I’ll come back.
Ω Almost ’I’ll be back.’

& Brienne: In the name of Renly of House Baratheon, First of His Name, rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, I, Brienne of Tarth, sentence you to die... Do you have any last words?
    Stannis Baratheon: ..... Go on, do your duty.

& Arya: You know who I am. I’m Arya Stark. Do you know who you are? You’re no one. You’re nothing.

& Jaqen H’ghar: A girl has taken a life. The wrong life. ... That man’s life was not yours to take. A girl stole from the Many-Faced God. Now a debt is owed. Only death can pay for life.

& Jaqen H’ghar: The faces are for no one. You are still someone. And to someone, the faces are as good as poison.

& Jaime: My point is... we don’t choose whom we love. It just, well— it’s beyond our control.


& Tyrion: Of course it’s hopeless for the both of you. A sellsword from the fighting pits, a disgraced knight. Neither one of you is fit consort for a queen. But we always want the wrong woman.
    Razdal mo Eraz: Does he always talk so much?

& Ser Jorah: If I ever kill you, your eyes will be wide open.

& Razdal mo Eraz: The queen’s closest confidante, the commander of the Unsullied, and a foreign dwarf with a scarred face. Good fortune, my friends. Meereen is ancient and glorious. Try not to ruin her.

& Varys: Hello, old friend.

& Tyrion: I suppose there’s no point asking how you found me...
    Varys: The birds sing in the west, the birds sing in the east, if one knows how to listen.

& Tyrion: Any advice for an old comrade?
    Varys: Information is the key. You need to learn your enemy’s strengths and strategies. You need to learn which of your friends are not your friends.
    Tyrion: If only I knew someone with a vast network of spies...
    Varys: If only...

& Varys: A grand old city choking on violence, corruption, and deceit. Who could possibly have any experience managing such a massive, ungainly beast?..
    Tyrion: I did miss you.

& Septa Unella: Confess.

& Cersei: I have sinned. I see that now.

& Cersei: Trial? I have confessed!
    High Sparrow: To a single sin. Others you have denied. Your trial will separate the truths from the falsehoods.

& Cersei: Am I free to go?
    High Sparrow: After your atonement.
    Cersei: My atonement?!

& High Sparrow: A sinner comes before you. Cersei of House Lannister.

& High Sparrow: To demonstrate her repentance, she will cast aside all pride, all artifice, and present herself as the gods made her to you, the good people of the city.

& Ser Alliser: For the Watch.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Trivia + Despite the books

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий