18 июн. 2015 г.

Two Days of the Condor

Silicon Valley 2×10


& Erlich: Speaking of shit that can’t be wiped away and flushed, how are you, Mr. «Mohanahan»?
    Monahan: Morning, Mr. Bachman.

& Erlich: ...you heard what Monahan said in court yesterday. Market forces and random events have conspired against me to make the success of my incubator all but impossible.

& Dinesh: We’re up over 20,000 viewers.
    Richard: Holy shit. Really?
    Dinesh: Buzzfeed linked to us. Now we’re picking up on Reddit. This guy falling off a cliff is the first good luck we’ve had.

& Gilfoyle: We can’t give it to him... if we don’t have it to give.
    Richard: What do you mean?..
    Gilfoyle: 100% of what he’s trying to take from us exists digitally on servers in this house. If we nuke them, there’s nothing for him to seize.

& Jared: I’ve always wanted to be part of a suicide pact.
    Richard: What? That’s not what we’re doing.


& Dinesh: Sooner or later, Gilfoyle’s servers are gonna fail, and then it’s all done.
    Gilfoyle: My servers can handle 10 times the traffic if they weren’t busy apologizing for your shit codebase.
    Dinesh: Oh, yeah? Well, my codebase could handle this traffic, fuck your mother, make a video of it, upload it, and even that video would not even buffer.

& Dinesh: This guy’s gonna drink his own piss? That’s too good. We’re gonna fail by succeeding.

& Gavin: I’m sure you’ll come up with plenty more once-in-a-lifetime ideas, Richard. Or not.

& Richard: What’s happening?
    Monahan: Justice, baby.

& Monahan: I used to take a tampon, soak it in grain alcohol, and stick it up into my rectum. That got me high, Richard, but not half as high as the drug you just gave me. You know what that drug’s called?
    Richard: No.
    Monahan: A second chance.

& Jared: So all you have to do is press that button, and the entire platform’s obliterated? And no one will ever be able to recover it.
    Dinesh: Yep, one click and poof.
    Erlich: «The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.» Frank Herbert, «Dune.»

& Gilfoyle: Three, two, one...
    Erlich: Wait, wait. Shouldn’t we drink one last toast to Pied Piper before we burn it to the fucking ground?
    Gilfoyle: All right. As long as God isn’t involved and there’s beer.

& Russ: Question. What’s got two thumbs and three commas?.. This guy.

& Jared: This is the best day of my life.
    Gilfoyle: And yet, no girls.

& Richard: I just got fired.
    Erlich: And what about me?

--
On the IMDb

Σ And what about us?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий