24 июн. 2015 г.

Mark of Cain

Tyrant 2×1


& Jamal: Knight to queen’s bishop 3.

& Gen. Tariq: Alive, Bassam gives the people hope. Dead, he’d be forgotten.

& Ahmed: ...a boutique hotel. The site that we’re looking at is in London, so I-I would have to relocate.
    Jamal: Why would you move to a place without sun?
    Ahmed: I don’t mind the rain.
    Jamal: And the people, their skin looks like cheese.


& Nidal: That’s a stalemate with no end where everybody loses. And even if you would win, what happens then? Half of you are Islamists, the other half is liberals. What will it be? Democracy or theocracy?..

& Ahmed: Look at me. I can’t even kill a bottle of whiskey at 20 paces. I’m not good at this.

& Molly: Free Bassam. Free Abbudin. You’ve become a symbol.

& Jamal: I could have forgiven you for killing me, Bassam. Really, I could have. But making me kill you, that, I could have never forgiven you for.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий