29 июн. 2015 г.

The Cobbler


& Leon: How you doing today, my G? Working hard?
    Max: Yes.
    Leon: Yeah? Good. Good. Can’t knock the hustle. Work hard, play harder, right, player? God bless Americola.

& Max: I could be anybody I want...

& Max: My name is Bond, James Bond, and I live in Sheepshead Bay with my mother.

& Elaine: Do you like duck, Leon?
   ’Leon’: I don’t know.
    Elaine: Yeah, me neither. I’m a Jew from Queens. What do I know from duck?

& Max: Can I ask you a personal question?.. What size are your shoes?


& Abraham: You are a guardian of soles, Max. You are the cobbler. This is your thing.

& Abraham: You know, barbers have always been very trusted friends to us. We never have to worry about ’em.
    Max: Oh, who do we have to worry about?
    Abraham: Dry cleaners.
    Max: Dry cleaners, really?
    Abraham: They’re not nice fellas and they’re very powerful.

& Max: So, Pop, you mean, we’re not the only ones?
    Abraham: No, no, no. There’s plenty of tradesmen like us out there, some good, some bad. And it’s been that way for centuries.

& Abraham: The stitcher? Oh, that’s a good story, actually. A long time ago, on the coldest of winter nights, a vagrant came knocking at the door of our shop. Your great-great-grandfather gave him shelter when no one else would. He fed the man, mended his shoes...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий