11 июн. 2015 г.

Cut Bank

& Margaret: Georgie Wits was a nice man. Harmless. Canadian, even.

& Margaret: Well, Derby. Ain’t you become ever so handsome. What can I do you for?

& Big Stan: That’s downright lucky, and lucky don’t run in your blood.

& Derby Milton: Just want my p-parcel.
    Georgie Wits: Well, y-y-y-you know what? Fuck you. I got news for you. Your way ain’t the way shit works. You can’t just come up here and prance in anytime you want... and knock me around on your own agenda. I got my own agenda! But does anybody respect it? No way, José. You’re the virus of my job. A forest-child fuckin’ mongoloid.


& Joe Barrett: Nothing’s immediate in this life... except self-stimulation, and even that sometimes, you know, takes a little patience.

& Dwayne: What’s the capital like?
    Joe Barrett: Dirty, stressful, angry, lonely, corrupt and expensive.
    Dwayne: And you like it?
    Joe Barrett: I love it.

& Derby Milton: You been... decent with me. I was gonna be d-d-decent back.

& Sheriff Vogel: Folks with that kind of imagination, I bet, could fair well if they stayed honest.

& Sheriff Vogel: I know that I ain’t very clever. My expertise is in the simple. ... If you need to leave, you ought to have left already. Waitin’ around for lucky money, that’s for sallies... and lazies.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий