12 июн. 2015 г.

The Dance of Dragons

Game of Thrones 5×9


& Davos: Forgive me, Your Grace, I never claimed to be an expert in military matters, but if we can’t march forward and we won’t march back...
    Stannis Baratheon: Have the dead horses butchered for meat.

& Ser Alliser: You have a good heart, Jon Snow. It’ll get us all killed.

& Davos: What’s this one now?
    Shireen: «The Dance of Dragons: A True Telling» by Grand Maester Munkun.
    Davos: Now that sounds like a proper story.

& Prince Doran: Many in Dorne want war. But I’ve seen war. I’ve seen the bodies piled on the battlefields. I’ve seen the orphans starving in the cities. I don’t want to lead my people into that hell.

& Bronn: Am I gonna be happy at the end of this walk?


& Prince Doran: I believe in second chances. I don’t believe in third chances.

& Ellaria: It’s always changing, who we’re supposed to love and who we’re not. The only thing that stays the same is that we want who we want.

& Stannis Baratheon: «The Dance of Dragons...» Why is that a dance?
    Shireen: It’s just what they call it.
    Stannis Baratheon: Hmm, doesn’t make much sense.
    Shireen: I think it’s poetic.

& Stannis Baratheon: If you had to choose between Rhaenyra and Aegon... who would you have chosen?
    Shireen: I wouldn’t have chosen either. It’s all the choosing sides that made everything so horrible.

& Loraq Hizdahr: You don’t approve?
    Tyrion: There’s always been more than enough death in the world for my taste. I can do without it in my leisure time.
    Loraq Hizdahr: Fair enough. Yet it’s an unpleasant question, but what great thing has ever been accomplished without killing or cruelty?
    Tyrion: It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, especially when what is has worked out in your favor.

& Tyrion: You’re an eloquent man. Doesn’t mean you’re wrong. In my experience, eloquent men are right every bit as often as imbeciles.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Trivia + Despite the books

Σ Harsh.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий