12 июн. 2015 г.

Houses Divided

TURN 2×6


& Margaret Shippen: I did not wish it to end. Who is the composer? Handel? Haydn?
    Maj. André: No, no, no, I’m afraid. Some novice by the name of John André. His first composition if I’m not mistaken.
    Margaret Shippen: Oh, John. I don’t know what to say.
    Maj. André: You don’t have to say anything. A muse needs only to be in order to inspire mortal man to reach for something greater than himself.

& Abigail: What does it say?
    Maj. André: «Cicero 1777...» Ironic since his namesake was responsible for introducing the art of refined letter writing into European culture. «Silence is one of the great arts of conversation.» Marcus Tullius Cicero.

& Margaret Shippen: What I mean is...
    Abigail: A secret can be a burden.


& Anna: ... I would be deeply in your debt. Whatever favor you might request from me in return, I would be obliged to fulfill...
    Capt. Simcoe: I’ve told you, madam, you have me all wrong. I’m a warrior, yes, but I’m not a monster. There’s a heart beating inside me that wants the same thing you do. To love. And to be loved... Good night, Mrs. Strong.

& Anna: I... I don’t know what to say. How can I thank you?
    Capt. Simcoe: Well, given the dangers we face and the possibility that I may not return, there’s one favor I’ll be bold enough to request... A kiss.
    Anna: What?!

& Akinbode: We’re going to save Hewlett?
    Capt. Simcoe: No. We’re going to send him to his savior.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий