24 дек. 2014 г.

Tupperware Party Massacre

American Horror Story: Freak Show

4×9

& Dandy: Is that enough to start?
    Esmerelda: For five dollars, you can ask me anything.

& Dandy: A hundred thank-you’s, Esmeralda.

& Jimmy: Eat up, baby. If you want it long and hard, I need you soft and wide.

& Dandy: There’s nothing worse than an alcoholic with bad hygiene.

& Ethel: When you protect the past, you lose the future.

& Stanley: If the twins are separated, they can be no more trouble to you. It’s a win-win-...win.


& Bette: There was nothing we could not work through when we put our heads together.

& Detective Colquitt: You should stop talking, sir. You’re digging yourself a hole.
    Dandy: I have a better idea... You dig a hole. For her. You work for me, and I will pay you $1 million. Cash.
    Detective Colquitt: You got a shovel?

& Dot: You are the only man for me. ’Cause you’re like us. Different... but special.

& Dot: We could make you so happy, Jimmy. Not many men can boast of a blonde and a brunette for a wife.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий