25 дек. 2014 г.

Me? Jealous?

Modern Family 3×14

& Claire: So you’re just kissing up to this guy for his money.
    Phil: Not just. I really like him. He travels the world doing charity work, rock climbs, flies planes...
    Luke: How does he have time to do all that?
    Phil: Got divorced and his whole life opened up. Guy’s livin’ the dream... His dream! Not my dream! I’m living my dream! You’re my dream.

& Mitchell: What are you doing?
    Jay: What? I’m a fan. I came down to say hi.
    Mitchell: This is a business meeting! Do you have any idea how inappropriate this is? No. No, of course you don’t, because as far as you’re concerned, all a lawyer does is walk into a bar with a rabbi and a polar bear.
    Jay: Grizzly, ’cause otherwise, when the bartender says—


& Manny: I’m a child of divorce. Conflict resolution is something of a specialty. The key is, tell a personal story that applies to their situation, even if you have to make one up. That way, they really hear what they need to hear.

& Claire: Honey, I love it. Makes me feel special.
    Phil: Sometimes I really don’t understand you.
    Claire: I know it’s stupid, but it’s nice to know that sometimes you’ll fight for me, and all I have to do is laugh at some other guy’s story. But no one makes me laugh like you do!.. As long as it’s always genuine.
    Phil: Mm-hmm. You can fake anything you want with me, but not your laugh!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий