15 дек. 2014 г.

Farmer Khan

Citizen Khan 3×4

& Shazia: It’s for a good cause, Dad. Organic is how food is meant to be. It’s natural.
    Mr. Khan: There’s nothing natural about charging £4 for an apple, Shazia. Free. That’s how food is naturally. If they wanted it to be really natural, they’d give it away for nothing.

& Mr. Khan: Me, Mr Khan. K, H for hat, A for Asian, N for knowledge.

& Marina: Are you one of the Scottish Khans?
    Mr. Khan: No! Of course not. Don’t worry, there’s no dodgy foreigners around here. I’m as English as apple pie. And chicken tikka masala.

& Marina: Well, I’m Marina. Fairchild.
    Mr. Khan: I was dark child... I have two dark children.

& Marina: Mr. Khan. You can deliver Daisy’s baby.


& Mr. Khan: But I don’t even know the woman!
    Marina: Daisy’s a cow.
    Mr. Khan: Well, I’m not doing that either.
    Marina: But you said you knew all about animals.
    Mr. Khan: Is the cow halal?

& Marina: We need your help!
    Mr. Khan: I’m sorry, Your Horsiness, but I’m not sticking my hand up a cow’s nonny-nonny for anybody!

& Mrs. Khan: Now I’ll be stuck on shelf stacking duty for ever!
    Mr. Khan: Right, sweetie. I need you to do something for me.
    Mrs. Khan: What?
    Mr. Khan: Take your clothes off.
    Mrs. Khan: .....What?!
    Mr. Khan: I’m going to show you how much I love you.
    Mrs. Khan: Now?!
    Mr. Khan: Not all of them, just your apron.

& Mrs. Khan: Brian was thrilled with all the publicity. He said he might consider me for a junior trainee assistant manager job. Next year.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий