20 дек. 2014 г.

Blood Bath

American Horror Story: Freak Show

4×8

& Gloria: I often thought of him as a foreigner. A perfectly groomed aristocratic boy who could play the part but didn’t quite understand the language. Because words had a different meaning for him. Particularly the word «no».

& Ethel: «Quite a solution,» you called it. I died when I heard you say that. You killed me dead.

& Ethel: Curtain comes down tonight.

& Elsa: But first... one last schnapps for the road?

& Stanley: This accident is gonna cover a whole host of sins, all of them yours. Where’s your sense of drama?
    Elsa: This is not theater!
    Stanley: That’s exactly what it is. This is a magic trick. We have to divert the attention of the audience in order to pull off the illusion.


& Desiree: Let me tell you something, ladies... That girl, she’s every last one of us. Well, I say no more. Not in my house! Any man that would do that, he needs to pay. Who’s with me?

& Dandy: I see a man. With his arms torn off. His insides are outside for all the world to see.
    Dr. Feinbloom: And... this one?
    Dandy: Oh, that one’s easy. A man is stabbing a woman to death. Her blood is smeared all over the wall. It’s going to be a very messy cleanup. I’m bored... What’s my score? Mother said you wanted to test my genius IQ.

& Dandy: Tell me, do you think it’s possible to take someone’s power by eating their flesh? Or could you do it just by... bathing in their blood?

& Elsa: You see, that’s how it works. Your mother lives because the show will always go on.

& Dandy: You knew the risks of breeding with your cousin. You’re no better than the Roosevelts.
    Gloria: How dare you say that name in this house?!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий