14 дек. 2014 г.

Are We There Yet?

Dexter 8×8

& Masuka: Around here we call Dexter «The King of Spatter.»
    Dexter: We do?
    Masuka: I do, in private.

& Hannah: So who are you after?
    Dexter: His name is Zach.
    Hannah: What did Zach do?
    Dexter: Disappoint me.

& Hannah: You have all these clever little sayings inside your head, don’t you, about what you do and who you are?
    Dexter: Yeah, I think a lot...
    Hannah: Mm, I’m sure you do. So what brilliant turn of phrase have you come up with to describe me?.. The evil temptress? Passionate poisoner?..
    Dexter: Fiendish florist.

& DC Matthews: What on earth is your daughter doing?
    Masuka: She’s just clearing the bad murder juju out of the lab.
    DC Matthews: Does she realize this is a department founded in bad murder juju?


& Dexter: Oh, you’re both still breathing. That’s a good sign.

& Dr. Vogel: I trust there are no vegetarians here...

& Dr. Vogel: I’ve always maintained that the greatest obstacle in life isn’t danger, it’s boredom.
    Hannah: Boredom?
    Dr. Vogel: Mm, the battle against it is responsible for most of the events in the world, good or ill. I’m convinced of it. Anyway, my patients never fail to surprise. They make life interesting, thus, worth living.

& Hannah: You should go.
    Dexter: I should go.

& Dexter: ’Every contact leaves a trace. Everything and everyone we touch... is changed in some way. But the changes... they are never what we anticipate.’

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий