12 дек. 2014 г.

Express Christmas

Modern Family 3×10

& Cameron: Look who finally got into her itsy-bitsy bikini!
    Phil: He can say that beause he’s gay.
    Claire: He meant Lily.
    Phil: So did... I.

& Phil: Have you ever heard of express Christmas? No. No, you haven’t, because I just invented it. Express Christmas, TM. It’s when you can’t have it on Christmas day—
    Jay: Yeah, we got it.

& Cameron: Jay, you are gonna love this wrapping— it’ll be fun.

& Jay: Why are you wearing a sweater when it’s ninety-five degrees out?
    Cameron: It’s my Christmas sweater.
    Jay: Based on those stains, you are the Christmas sweater.

& Haley: Oh, this place is huge! Oh, plus we have to cook dinner! This is impossible.
    Claire: Listen to me. Your whole life has led to this moment. All the training, the hours of dedication. There’s not a soul alive who can touch you when it comes to shopping. And baby, you know it. Look at me. Be you.
    Haley: Give me that list.
    Claire: Never been more proud in my life.


& Mitchell: Why don’t we ever go shopping together?
    Alex: Because I hate shopping.
    Mitchell: I do too!

& Cameron: Well, that’s interesting.
    Jay: I doubt that it is, but what?

& Manny: First you lose me at the grocery store, then you leave me alone in a dark alley. Why don’t you just put a sign on me that says «Free Kid»?

& Gloria: Come here, my little ones.
    Claire: No, it’s fine. We’re good.
    Mitchell: It’s not a big deal.
    Gloria: It’s Christmas. You need a mommy.
    Mitchell: You’re not our mommy.
    Gloria: And it’s not Christmas.

& Jay: Can I put in my two cents on fake Christmas?
    Phil: Express Christmas.
    Jay: Let it go, Phil. It’s not sticking.
    Phil: It needs time.

& Jay: We all gave it our best shot to make this thing work. It just didn’t happen, all right? What do you say we cut our losses? Let’s go out to a nice Chinese restaurant... and have a traditional Jewish Christmas.

& Cameron: Jay, Jay, Jay. You want to hug me, don’t you?
    Jay: I kinda do. Four to five seconds.
    Cameron: Forty-five seconds?
    Jay: Four to five seconds!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий