27 дек. 2014 г.

The Adventure of the Nutmeg Concoction

Elementary 3×7

& Holmes: Behavioral Science Unit. Even the name is pompous.

& Holmes: Let me know when you’ve got it sorted.
    Watson: What, you’re not coming?
    Holmes: I’m here to offer help, but trying one key in an ocean of doors, that’s scut work. No, my spirit of volunteerism is not without its limits.

& Watson: What are you humming?
    Kitty: Beethoven’s Sixth. Clarinet part.
    Watson: I would not have pegged you as a classical music fan.
    Kitty: My dad was the fan. Which meant I practiced four hours every day.

& Watson: You really expect the police to smell nutmeg?
    Holmes: I expect nothing, which is why I’m such an exceptional detective.


& Holmes: The crimes aren’t connected by a common killer. They’re connected by a common cleaner.
Ω Ray Donovan?

& Holmes: Given your history, it’s hardly surprising you’ve allowed this to happen at the very same moment that your relationship with Andrew requires tending, effort. Naturally, you’ve opened yourself up to other opportunities. Much like a female baboon broadcasts her readiness with inflated genitals. You, Watson, are something of a romantic terrorist.

& — You three are cops?
    Holmes: To varying degrees.

& Holmes: You do realize I wasn’t criticizing you yesterday?
    Watson: You compared me to a baboon with inflated genitals and then you called me a terrorist.
    Holmes: I was using vivid imagery to illustrate a point. It was an attempt to be helpful.

& Holmes: You are progressing. A pleasure to watch. Normally, I ask you to keep your music at a reasonable level during my reading hours, but tonight feel free to enjoy it at whatever volume you wish.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий