24 дек. 2014 г.

Monkey in a Box

Dexter 8×11

& Harrison: You put monkey in a box!
    Dexter: Oh, sorry about that.

& Dexter: She’s a 2001 Century 2901 center console.

& Dexter: I had this custom rail put in. New paint. Has a radar, GPS, fish-finder, autopilot, emergency life raft. And I had these twin Yamaha 250 four stroke motors put in. They got just over 400 hours, and when you open them up and you’re out there... There’s nothing like it...
    Buyer: Hoping she’d have a bigger beer cooler.
    Dexter: Maybe she’s not the boat for you.

& Dexter: Good morning?..
    Masuka: Easy for you to say.


& Masuka: Oh, man, I could go for some hookers and some blow right now. But since this isn’t the ’90s, caffeine it is.

& Batista: You remember the first case we worked?
    Dexter: Uh, husband, wife, lots of blood.
    Batista: I’d never seen anything like it. The strings. The look on your face. You were like a pig in shit.
    Dexter: Haha. Thanks, I think.

& Batista: To Dexter. We wish you and Harrison luck in whatever comes next. To Dexter. Salud.
Ω Luck’s all he [very] needs, right? And there's always lack of it.

& Hannah: I must really love this man.
    Debra: Me too. Even when I don’t want to.

& Harry: I never thought this day would come. You don’t need me anymore.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий