27 дек. 2014 г.

Remember the Monsters?

Dexter 8×12

& Quinn: You went through a bad time. But I fucked up too, Deb. A lot. But I think we get to make up for it, you know?
    Debra: Uhh. How?
    Quinn: You do enough good in the world, it sort of cancels out the bad.

& Debra: I love you, Joey...
    Quinn: What’s that?

& Dexter: No, don’t start blaming yourself.
    Debra: Coming from Mr. «I Screwed Up Your Life, Deb.»

& Dexter: I’ve never seen a miracle.


& Debra: Don’t you remember the monsters?
    Dexter: Uh, no.
    Debra: Every time mom would turn off the lights, they’d be running all over the walls. And I couldn’t fuckin’ go to sleep ’cause I thought they were gonna eat me or something.
    Dexter: I don’t remember.
    Debra: They were the shadows. You came in and explained it in your dorky little voice. You were like, «Oh, it’s just the absence of light, Deb.»

& Saxon: Is that why you’re here? Tell me all this?
    Dexter: No, I’m here to kill you with that pen.

& Quinn: It’s obviously self-defense.

& Dexter: As much as I may have pretended otherwise, for so long, all I wanted was to be like other people. To feel what they felt. But now that I do, I just want it to stop.

The End

--
On the IMDb

Σ They could not live from happily since then. Just couldn’t, right?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий